"I like walking in the rains... as no one can see me cry then... -Charlie Chaplin-"

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"My Dear Friend"

Gw dulu suka banget nulis cerita-cerita singkat... Keq3x.. Ditantang oleh sebuah blog, ini, pokoknya loe harus nulis ceritanya pas 100 kata.. keq3x... ini salah satunya, yang gak lulus sensor.. keq3x....

Kalau agak-agak menyebalkan, bilang2 yahh... Keq3x...

Enjoy!


"My Dear Friend"

[I should have known that he is the killer. I have to run faster. He killed Bobby with the knife, and also Sherly with the scissors. I don’t know where Melissa is now.]

[Run! Run!]
“Help!”
[I heard a voice, who’s that?
Oh no! It’s Amber! ]

“Amber!”
“Kristy! Help! He’s going to kill me!”
“It’s Andy right?”
“Andy? No! It’s Kris!”

Kris? My brother?
“Kris?”
[I was stunned.]
“Kristy! Andy was killed in the living room! Kristy, your behind!”
[What? Ugh, something hit my head.]
“Wake up, bitch!”
[Huh? What’s this? Blood? Kris?]
“Amber?”
“You’re next, Kristy dear”
“NO!!!!!”

No comments: