"I like walking in the rains... as no one can see me cry then... -Charlie Chaplin-"

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wanderer....part 2(??)

Let's continue the story about conquering Jakarta... Keq3x.. So far yah.... Well, this was the 1st part, to refresh your memory.. :P

The last time, I was writing about one of my ex-bosses, whom I work for back in 2005, in one off air division in a hip radio, well, still until now... :P She was one one of the best bosses.. From her, I learnt a lot, about hard work and achievements. Until one day, an interview with a talented movie director took me to a different path... Yes, that one day in December 2005, when he interviewed me in one cafe near Planet Hollywood, we talked a lot, he described my job desk, and at that moment, I thought to myself, this chance is one in a million. Discussion after discussion with family and friends, I finally took the job.... January 9th, 2006, my first day as a publicist. Keq3x... Without having no experience in the audio visual world, I was expected to learn everything in a sec. Tears after tears, I managed to learn everything I need to know about being a movie publicist.

I never thanked those people who made me the way I am right now.... The producer, the director, the line producer, the assistant director, the production assistant, the producer's secretary, the previous publicist that now is a producer, and everybody who were there, in that big house, which now already a memory as well, since they moved to Bintaro. Oh! The actors as well, the band, the manager, road manager, the crew, I had fun with all of them. But yeah, I needed to spread my wings more, I needed more knowledge.... Yeah, I was a bit selfish at that time.... I wanted to grab everything, so I decided to move to another job... That wasn't easy though, but I need to stand by own feet and show everyone that I can do it also. Ha! I was soooo naive and snob.. Lol.. 2 years was so little time, if only I waited more, I can learn moreeee and moreee.... but no, I'm not sorry for what I've decided at that time, because now, I can learn everything and start everything from zero... :) So, here I am, saying Thank You very much for those people, you have inspired me a lot! Big Thanks and Big hugs for all of them!!! :)

Yeah, so conquering Jakarta is not easy.... Not as easy as you think... Keq3x.... I've been trying to conquer Jakarta since I was high school! Keq3x.. If only I saved those money, I could buy something big now.. Ha3!!!!!

Jakarta is sweet...sometimes... but also can be mean... A lady reminded me, when you go to work, put your heart in your drawer, work with your mind, thoughts, but never with your heart. You can cry, later at home, when you have your heart back... Is it really like that? It's hard... Indeed hard....

No comments: