"I like walking in the rains... as no one can see me cry then... -Charlie Chaplin-"

Monday, December 27, 2010

Thank You for 2010

Inspired by a friend, I've made a 'thank you list 2010'..
A great and tough year, full of challenges and blessings, which I learnt more that those were the things that keeps me going until now..
So here are those things which I'm grateful to have or experienced this year...

  1. His blessings, gifts, and love which are flowing more and more through the people around me
  2. a chance to serve my God with my voice... thank you, Lord, love you more and more..
  3. a great and healthy family (dad, mom, dan brother)
  4. I've been blessed, given a great man whom I love so much and patiently enough with me.. He3x.. Love you my dear and thank you for the warmth feeling from your family as well..
  5. a great job that I still have until now, a very complex place, yet I've learnt a lot from this place..
  6. great friends and food.. ^_^
  7. friends from Rotaract Jakarta Semanggi and of course other RAC(s), thank you for still trusting me to help you though I can't be always there... :)
  8. new great friends from GPIB Gibeon, I feel blessed by having you all in my life... Gbu all.. ^_^ (Dira, Eki, Dea, Dora, Dona, Pingkan, Putri, Yella, David, Vita, George, Tachil, TasyaS, Ditha, Dina, ... (did i forget anyone?)
  9. great Plurk Buddies, whom make me laugh all the time whenever I read your thread.. God bless you all...: Cicipo, Mei mei, Mamak, Pak RT dan ibu, Pipu, Mba Chic, Unipo, Cici plung, Deta, Heiggl, Tatuitata, TriP, Veyo, Gotti, Iksan, Kokopo, Carneira, Munya, Doets, Excelzaf, Ichel, Bubbu, Elanor, Cicik, Mba Uthe, Mario, om Q, om Don, om Richoz, Jojo, Yoyo, Itha, Julsprast, Cik Lina, Mba Rini, Mba Tata, Mba Estat, Dane, Ganesh, Aya, Caramella, Pyutrii, Dewi Theo, Didut, Miund.. (eerr did i miss someone?)
  10. a superb postcard from London... he3x.. you know who you are... :P
  11. a great surprise choco cookies.. (haha)
  12. several great opportunities to doing work by with my love one and also myself...
  13. great ideas that needed to be developed more.... really looking forward to make this one comes true..
  14. and still many things that I can't wrote it down, but I would like to thank you for everything and everyone in my life..
  15. and for those people and friends that come and go in my life, thank you for the friendship.. :)
  16. a friend that passed away recently, a great producer, a movie lover, a humble person, you will be missed, Laguna.... Rest in Peace.. Such an honor for me to know you...
  17. Last thing, again, Thank you God, for everything and everyone in my live.. God bless us all!
2010 it's almost over, let's live the 2011 to the fullest! ^_^

So, are there things that you would like to thank you this year? :)

No comments: