"I like walking in the rains... as no one can see me cry then... -Charlie Chaplin-"

Friday, April 16, 2010

Yllw Sn

My friend...
He was trying to find his fireflies
I was once his fireflies
Never regretted
He was one of the charming fireflies

Me...
Trying to find my fireflies
I study each lamps
I heart more the yellow lamps
Comforts the heart most
Put my mind to ease
Then...
Fireflies are gone before sunrise
Tears after tears
For all my fireflies
I once loved them at night

Morning greets me
I look at myself, alone....
Simply standing in my yard
Looking at the lamps
Someone turns off them

The sun...
Shines brightly more than the lamps
I couldn't see my fireflies anymore
The yellow warm...
I seek for you...

The sun....
I see you....
But who are you?

My friend...
He found his sun already....


No comments: