"I like walking in the rains... as no one can see me cry then... -Charlie Chaplin-"

Thursday, March 4, 2010

UPDATING!!!

It's been like ages I didn't update my blog. Oh well, because twitter and plurk, I really couldn't write anything more than 140 characters. LOL... So, here we go...

What recently happened with me? Not much, I've been living as 'unofficially' single for few months now, and somehow, I think I'm preparing myself to be officially single. It's hard though, but I have to try, love can be unrealistic, but now I have to learn to be realistic, to use my logic. That's hard... he3x...

What have I been doing? I've been doing many things, from my real job to my side jobs that would take my morning sleep... yeah, been lack of sleep almost 1 month, because I finished my side job in the morning, and most of them are post productions. Oh well, I'm having fun though with it. :)
What else.. what else? Oh, I think I have a crush for someone, but let me cool down for awhile, think it through all over again, and perhaps this is the one for me.. Amen... Since we have the same faith, why not I promised myself that this has to be the last one? I'm tired of the uncertainty in love.. Though I know love is uncertain most of the time... But just this one O' Lord, to complete what I've been missing a lot.... If he is the one for me, let it be Your will, because You know what's best for me.. :)

Uhm... what else what else... not much again, I've take some diet pills, I think I'm too much now... lol... I need to wear some of the old good stuffs U have... he3x..

Oh well, I think that's it for now... Will continue later... Ciao Amigo!! :) tee hee..

No comments: