"I like walking in the rains... as no one can see me cry then... -Charlie Chaplin-"

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Need To Move On

I realize, I need to move on, to be a better me, to have better life, and just make one step forward ahead....

SO, I've been busy again this last week, handling the other project from the other office, with one of the clients that flirts with me, on the phone! blah! I don't like him, because from the very beginning, I already drew the line between clients and me, but that doesn't mean my 'nice' attitude should be interpreted as 'I'm flirting with you so you can flirt with me', HELL NOO!!!! and i'm beginning to act not nice to him, but nice to his partners and bosses. Yes, and that doesn't feel right. :( Oh dear God, help me...


So what I want to tell actually is I did try to move on, last nite, regarding the 'heart' side. I went out, with a guy, nice, he has the same belief with me, we shared stories, plenty of it! We laughed, and in that almost 5 hours together, we did have a good time. We had dinner, watched movie, and went to Kemang to buy DVDs.

We met blok m plaza, he picked me up there, had dinner at roti bakar eddy, and back to blok m plaza again, watched Shutter Island, afterwards we wen to Kemang festival, and I bought Glee the whole episodes of season 1.... I'm ready to have Glee Maratahon tonite... lol... :P and my brother picked me up in Kemang, and I smiled all night... :)

I know I need to be really careful again.. Really careful... I'm easily broken....

But I need to move on... I'm... I think... Slowly....

No comments: